[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ohmtown • View topic - CPU Halo

CPU Halo

Information & discussion of Halo!

CPU Halo

Postby Traxx672 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey guys!

I know that CPU Halo has been out of use for a while but is anybody interested in playing some halo tonight or tomorrow night? We can go Halo hoping or if it is set up on the ohmtown server maybe play there but I am up for either. I hope all is well with everyone! Things have been busy for me so I understand if no one has the time.

Best wishes to all!!!
Traxx672

Re: CPU Halo

Postby Wolverine » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Ive been in playing halo on and off for the fun of it......
Wolverine

Postby Traxx672 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:06 pm

I still enjoy it! Ive been playing the CE version mostly but I have both and occasionally jump into the 1st edition. It would be nice to play a couple of games with ohm members. Maybe we can pull something together but everyone is probably on holiday. Anyway nice to here from you and if your are out playing just shoot an email to my gmail account and I will join you.
Traxx672

Postby Homer_J » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:27 pm

I'm game IM me and we can setup a time.
Homer_J

Postby Homer_J » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Testing...I doesn't seem like my posts are being saved.
Homer_J

Postby Traxx672 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Homer,

I have been playing a lot on CE but I have the original too. The main group who gathers all of the servers will be going off line at the end of may from what I am hearing. If that happens not sure how anyone will link up to play any more online halo unless direct ip will work. If you want to meet up with me to play I am on steam as traxx672 you can always get me through email at traxx672@gmail.com. Let me know and we can play while we can! I have been meeting up with some other players online that I have met and have played different servers over the last several months. I am usually on around 9 or 10pm central. Any one else wants to join just contact me the same way.
Traxx672

Postby Wolverine » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:39 am

any ideas on whats happening with the servers or how we can link up?
Wolverine

Return to Halo